Thursday, September 07, 2006

Ms Kwek, thanks for the $20 :D

Reached home at 3plus.
Early man :D But, managed to do the Maths paper.
Not all ofcourse, I think there's LOTS of blanks.
But working steps(: I tried.
Tuition, solo again.
Finished my work so was mendling with my phone pics.
Didn't know that those my phone has those functions:/
How dumb.

We're going Unlce Joey's house tomorrow(:
But brother's not going, he got tuition.
ahahaha, poor boy.
My cousin, Michelle got PROM NIGHT.
Unlce Joey's son, Aaron also got PROM NIGHT.
Both is not co-ed sch.
My year, will they have prom night?
Dont know.
What am I gonna do at uncle joey's house?
Somemore bro not going, how bored.
But hopefully I wont die there.
Somemore dad's birthday tomorrow :D
Woooooots!

Gina's really upset cause Paul's out.
Its okay daughter, you still have me(:
Jon's still in the competition:D

Jiajie just said she read my blog!
OMG, shocked eh.
I thought she won't read it D:
Jiajie, you're like my older sister.
&& go for it girl!
Maybe he would want to go for it too, but not that deeply.
yeaaaaaap!
finally im able to get through her,
everytime when i want to chat with her, msn got prob :/
Oh man oh man, the last time i saw her was APRIL.
5mnths already, oh man.

This post is really long!
LOL!
Yixuan, i hope you appreciate this post:D
Cause mainly, its about you (: